- Arduino Quick Reference: quick reference sheet for the Arduino programming language.
- Arduino Reference Site: complete documentation for the Arduino programming language.
- Arduino Cheat Sheet: a one-page, rather cramped but comprehensive, reference sheet for the Arduino programming language.
- Arduino Notebook: a very handy summary notebook of Arduino programming elements AND typical circuit elements.
- Arduino the Documentary, documentary that is a good introduction to the history of Arduino.
- Resistor Code Chart: an explanation of how to decode the colored stripe codes on resistors.
- Breadboard Connections: an X-ray view of a breadboard so you can see how to connect components to it (image from Make:Electronics).
- Computational Thinking: Problem Solving with Computers and The Handshake Problem
- Algorithms: Procedures, Flow Charts, and Pseudo-code
- Scratch Variables: Explanation of using variables in Scratch
- Scratch Conditionals: Explanation of using conditionals in Scratch
- Scratch Messages: Explanation of using messages in Scratch
- Arduino Basics: Explanation of physical computing and Arduino basics
- Electronics Basics: Explanation of basic electronic circuits for Arduino
- Pentagon Tutorial: this program, by Mike, shows one way to draw a pentagon correctly in Scratch. It’s a nice simple method, and helps you understand the stuff about angles of your sprites.
- N-gon Draw: this program, by me, uses trig functions to calculate coordinates on the circumference of a polygon and draw it. It also shows how to use a variable to control the number sides and the radius of the polygon.
- Variable Demo: this program, by me, demonstrates the basic use of a variable. It also shows how to respond to a number of different keyboard events to make things interactive. And it shows how to use various operators to do calculations and manipulations of variables.
- Conditional Demo: this program, by me, is an extension of the Variables demo that shows how to use a simple conditional test.
- Scratch @ MIT Media Lab: info and free download
- Scratch Basics: slides introducing basic Scratch concepts
- Scratch Intro Video
- Getting Started With Scratch: step-by-step instructions for getting started with Scratch
- Scratch Reference Guide: comprehensive reference guide for using Scratch
- Scratch Reference Cards: quick reference cards for common Scratch functions
- Scratch Summary Flyers: Learning, Creating, and Programming with Scratch
- Ada’s Technical Books: a great bookstore on Cap Hill for technical books, kits, puzzles, gifts
- Metrix Create:Space: hacker space and workshop, also on Cap Hill, right near Ada’s
- Jigsaw Renaissance: a collective and workshop, on First Hill