Attention all Web 2 students:::
As we discussed in class today, you (especially seniors) should now be doing four things to finish up your projects:
- Finish adding all the content and features you have been working on to your teacher’s site.
- Meet with your client to show them your site and get any final feedback from them on the project.
- Write up a project assessment document, summarizing your findings about the project, SchoolFusion, and the process you went through. I have made up a template for you to modify, based on our discussion today. Download this Project Assessment document and replace my instructions in each section with your answers to the questions.
- Assemble your portfolio of materials from the project. This should include the following items, which you should already have completed for earlier assignments. Put them in a binder or folder with tabs neatly labeled to make a professional presentation.
- Project Proposal
- Market Survey
- User Research
- Site Summary — this is new, screen shots of the site are enough.
- Project Assessment