This website is for computer science, web design, and related courses at Roosevelt High School in the Seattle Public School district. On it, you can find:
- home: announcements and items of general interest
- courses: information about courses currently being taught
- activities: information about extracurricular activities
- surveys: information for the instructor to better serve students
- about: information about course policies and the instructor
- contact: contact and visiting information
I’m John Walseth, the Computer Science teacher. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re on school resources and unable to access your email, fill out the form on the Contact Instructor page.
Andrew Davidson is an educator, technologist, and designer with a focus on human-centered interactive systems. He started the Computer Science program at Roosevelt during the 2010-11 school year.
Did you know that the banner image was created using code? Learn what Mr. Davidson used to create it, including the code behind it!