If you would like to submit something for the Roosevelt CS Gallery, please follow these guidelines:
- Assemble all of the files related to your project in one folder.
- In addition to any code, image, media, and related files, please include a plain text document named README.TXT in that folder. This document should include:
- Your name
- Project title
- Project description (what it does, how it works, why you developed it, etc.)
- File list (names of files in the folder and their purpose)
- Instructions for how to use or run the project
- If you are submitting Java code, be sure it is beautiful, well-structured and commented, and follows all of our standards for good coding style (comments, indentation, naming, etc.). Other people will be reading and learning from your code, so it must be an excellent example.
- Compress the entire folder.
Use the following link to submit it: Gallery Submission.